Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OM NOM NOM NOM

Since a month ago when I last wrote stuff, i've been home, carried my 30 pound duffle bag on my back throughout the subway to and from the airport. I've stuffed my face with three different thanksgiving meals, I sat through DRIVE which didnt live up to its hype but i still enjoyed it anyways. I've started filming two other projects, am moving in two WICKED ladies on Nov 1st and am going as Violet from the Incredibles for Halloween. Most recently we've been shooting our documentary project about the Toronto Poetry scene, I just attended a Poetry Slam which was the neatest thing. Ive definetly got a new found respect for spoken word!

AIDEN WELCOMES YOU IN


The View from Jesse's amazing rooftop


ZOMBIE KITTI




My beautiful sound-man Joe. He's the cream of the sound crop, and my daily deucer.


Marlo and Gircycs setting up shots


YEAH STEADYCAM


I attended a vigil Friday for the ten tibetan monks this year who have self-immolated by setting themselves on fire in protest of their oppression; 8 have been since the end of September. There were tons of people, prayers were chanted a very loud and amazing song of om mani padme om went around for quite some time. Sign the petition http://standupfortibet.org/









Some tunes

Classic slapstick

Bestest ever

No comments:

Post a Comment